Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentines Day!



For us we had valentines on two days instead of one!

day 1:
Blake surprised me in the morning by writing on the bathroom mirror - saying "happy valentine's day! will you be mine?"....i then wrote my response back (i said yes by the way)

He also folded the toilet paper - the way we found it folded on our honey moon in Mexico :)

We both had an extremely busy day with school and felt we better celebrate valentines day on the 15th.
I finished with my test early so i rushed home in time to make a surprise dinner for Blake.

When he can home we had a candlelight dinner - with a baked potato, pasta, and salad with berries in it. We had a chocolate dipped strawberry for dessert. afterwards we danced in our living room to Frank Sinatra :)


day 2:
more surprises :)

Blake surprised me at work - he walked in while i was lecturing sewing and gave me some beautiful flowers and a hug. Then he told my class to listen to me and was out. The whole class awwwed! I was so thrown off- that after he left i had a hard time remembering what i was lecturing :) i am pretty lucky!

I left Blake a surprise treat at home of a heart shaped -cookie pizza i made. he couldn't figure out when i made it. It said "B+H = forever."

I love my Blake and have enjoyed every minute we've had together. We sure have fun.

We attended a Valentine Dance put on by UVU,  where we doubled with 2 of Blakes siblings - Kristi and Wade. This was a very fun dance as we had a live band and danced the night away with old time tunes. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! And I like the "I love you" written on the toilet paper. Haha!

    ReplyDelete