Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fathers Day

This fathers day was Blakes 2nd one to celebrate. Blake is such a great dad to Elli and can't wait to meet our new baby next month. Elli always loves to welcome Blake home from work and to say good bye to Blake when he leaves. They often are rolling around on the floor playing with eachother. Being a dad has come very natural to Blake and we are so lucky to have him.





In celebration Elli and I got Blake a bouque of roses...but not just any roses...bacon roses! We had fun creating these for Blake and he sure was not expecting them. (Elli pulled the previous fake flowers apart and I create the new flowers to add) We also enjoyed a nice breakfast of pancakes.








After church I (Heidi) was able to talk to my dad on the phone! I just love my Dad...he is my hero!

We also headed over to the Hoovers house and brought Blakes Dad some ranger cookies and joined the family for dinner and visiting. We went on a nice walk around the neighborhood as a family too.

1 comment: